Sunday, April 18, 2010

Atlanta ♥

Man I really miss it there. Like, just going back, I realized the trees are greener, the air is cleaner, the people THINK. Sigh. But all is good because Nicholas and I will be spending our sumemr up there. I will be working at the summer camp on the weekdays and hopefully I can find another job during the weekends. Either way I'll be up there with friends.

I went to the NYU meeting and I re-learned everything I already knew. Lol. I just pray to God, I get into the university. My life would be set after that. Then after that I went to my best friend's house and I went to her interview thing for this documentary. She models. :) Then we went to the mall and took pictures and were all ninja like on the Asians! Man I miss seeing Asians! So then we went back to her house and watched Woulverine. It was my first time seeing it, and I loved it. It was sooo messed up though! We started to watch Princess and the Frog, but then I had to leave. :(

When I got home I relaxed with the family. I missed them so freaking much. I just realized that I didn't even get any pictures with them. Ugh. But anyway, me and my uncle watched Zombieland. That movie is SOOO hilarious! At least with my uncle narrating it. I would definitely recommend seeing that movie if you haven't already. We started to watch Men Who Stare At Goats, but either I was really tired, or it was really boring, because I went up to bed.

But now I am back home in hell hole. :) Sigh one more month. And then one more year. I am counting down!


4 comments:

  1. Good luck and I hope you get into NYU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos! :)

    I'm glad you had a great weekend. You totally deserved it. Good luck with NYU! I'm crossing my fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Zombieland! It was so funny, I really enjoyed it too!

    And good luck with NYU!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete