Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sunshine Award

Thank you Berry for tagging me. ^_^



share 7 interesting facts about yourself
- i would love to receive a white or black rose one day.
- i think pomegranate tastes like beer =/
- lucky charms are my FAVORITE cereal.
- i want to adopt a little girl one day :)
- i LOVE surreal art!!!!
- i personally think headphones is one of the best inventions ever.
- i think all star workouts is the answer to fitness.

question and answer

1.a vampire or a wizard?(and why)
Wizard. I could make all the rootbeer & tacos I needed. xD

2.if you could change one thing about you,what would it be?
My weight. And I am working on it. :)

3.would you rather live like a rockstar or president?
I can't chose. Rockstar for the adrenaline. But president so I can make some good choices and change America for the better. But then again my better might not be the same as everyone elses better. Ya know?

4.what's your favourite cartoon character?
GIR! & Fanboy/ Chum Chum. ^_^

5.what is your (most) guilty pleasure?
Most definitely anime. I watch ALL types. *wink wink* xD [lmfao]

6.if you were a song,what would it be?
Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica - A Bullet For Pretty Boy

7.what is your biggest dream?
Famous Magazine Journalist/ Editor. :)

8.do you prefer to be the one to ask questions or the one who answers them?
The one to ask. But I don't mind answering either.

9.what is your biggest turn on and turn off?
Turn on- Bright eyes. Turn off- HUGE boobs.

tag your friends [no set #] :)
1.Jennifer Fabulous
2.Audrey
3.Sher
4.Iva Messy
5.Manon


Btw, I got a new wallet! Since I never really gotten an allowence and I finally got my permit which counts for an ID, Mother decided I needed a real wallet, and I should stop being such a "tomboy". -_- But I really love this wallet! It's actually a Miley Cyrus brand. [Walmart for $10 ^_^] [Sorry for the bad pictures. =/





Do you guys see my Hot Topic Card? Lol. The best part is that it's purple inside!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award!! thank you so much for passing it on to me!! that is so sweet of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award. It is perfect for you b/c your blog always brightens my day!! And thank you so much for passing it along to me. I'm very flattered. :)

    I loved reading all your answers. I would love to see a black rose. Something about it seems so glamorous and mysterious...sigh.

    I hope you're having a lovely week! You deserve it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute wallet! Thanks for the award :) Congrats to you though!

    ReplyDelete