Saturday, June 5, 2010

Worser

Mother has been bitchin ever since she's got here. Non stop. She's gonna be here all week too, since my grandparents are going to be going on vaca. I hope this week goes by fast. And I hope she has to stay in Valdosta forever. I pray she doesn't find a job up here either.

Ohh yea... I won't be getting my eyebrow pierced. Mother's a liar and ruins everything.

OHH YEAAA! I'll be stuck in fuckin Georgia for college too. I'm being forced to get a job after school and the weekends so goodbye social life. And that means no clubs or sports to help me look good for colleges. My grades and tests alone won't get me into any good ones... So HELLO community college!

FML.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, well you can always transfer out in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry things are so shitty right now for you. What an awful week. :(

    Audrey is right though. Don't feel like this is the end of the world. I have SEVERAL friends who went to community college for two years (for financial reasons) and then transferred to the school of their dreams junior year.

    Good luck with the job search. I hope you find an awesome one that isn't too boring. xoxo

    ReplyDelete